PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL AND VERY CAREFULLY PRIOR TO REGISTERING AS AN ADVERTISER OF CLICKBOOTH. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS CREATES A LEGAL BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND CLICKBOOTH.COM, LLC. IF YOU REGISTER FOR THE CLICKBOOTH.COM, LLC PROGRAM OR PARTICIPATE IN THE CLICKBOOTH.COM, LLC PROGRAM YOU ARE AFFIRMATIVELY STATING AND AGREEING THAT YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FULLY ACCEPT THE COVENANTS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN.
The following Terms and Conditions are entered into by and between Clickbooth.com, LLC., owner and operator of Clickbooth network (“Clickbooth”), Guarantor (if applicable), and you (“Advertiser,” “you,” “yours”), and shall govern the placement and delivery of advertising that you implement in the Clickbooth.com platform and as may be set forth in any applicable Insertion Order(s) ("IO") and regulated by the Data Protection Addendum (as defined below), together with these Terms and Conditions, form the "Agreement").
1. Introduction. Clickbooth provides you, as Advertiser, with the ability to post Ads (as defined below) for distribution through the Clickbooth Network, as defined herein, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement. By enrolling as an advertiser, Advertiser, its agents, representatives, employees and any other person acting on its behalf with respect to the use of the Clickbooth Network, shall be bound by, and agrees to be bound by, the Agreement.
Fashion Boot BEARPAW BEARPAW Black BEARPAW Fashion Demi Black Boot Demi T70q7I
2. Clickbooth Network. The Clickbooth Network is defined as various third party affiliates ("Affiliates") that may be authorized by Clickbooth to post Ads on or through websites, newsletters and/or applications that they control. Affiliates are paid a commission based on revenue generated from Advertiser‘s campaign(s). The Clickbooth Network can be accessed at www.Clickbooth.com .
3. Clickbooth Services/Ads. Upon accessing the Clickbooth.com, LLC Network or participating, registering, and/or enrolling in the Program, Advertiser agrees to accept and pay for, and Clickbooth agrees to provide, the services identified and set forth in the Agreement ("Services"). Clickbooth‘s exclusive obligation is to distribute advertising campaigns (“Campaigns”) consisting of advertisements provided by Advertiser within the Clickbooth Network, in accordance with the Agreement. Advertiser will, at its sole cost and expense, create and deliver all advertisements to Clickbooth prior to publication ("Advertiser Provided Ad" and/or "Ad(s)"). The parties understand and agree that Advertiser is the sole owner of any and all intellectual property rights associated with any Advertiser Provided Ads. Clickbooth does not guarantee that the Ads will be available or displayed, will not be required to publish any Ad and may refuse or stop publication of any Ad at any time for any reason in its sole discretion. Clickbooth‘s failure to reject or cancel any Ad shall not be construed as an acceptance of the Ad, nor shall it negate other provisions of the Agreement, specifically with respect to liability. Clickbooth‘s policies, specifications and/or recommendations with respect to Ads should not be construed as legal advice, or as sufficient guidelines to ensure that such Ads comply with applicable law. Clickbooth does not represent or warrant that the Ads, or such policies, specifications and/or recommendations associated with the Ads, are legally compliant or appropriate. Clickbooth assumes no obligation and hereby disclaims any liability for Advertiser‘s use of the Ads or Advertiser‘s reliance on any such policies, specifications and/or recommendations. Advertiser should consult with its legal counsel and/or other professional advisors before utilizing any Ads or acting on any policies, specifications and/or recommendations as provided by Clickbooth. Advertiser is solely responsible for the content of the Ads. Clickbooth shall not be responsible for Advertiser‘s website(s) including, but not limited to, content, maintenance of Advertiser‘s website(s), order entry, customer service, payment processing, shipping, cancellations or returns. Advertiser warrants and represents that: (a) it has all right, title and interest in and to the Ads; (b) the use of the Ads by Clickbooth and its Affiliates as contemplated and authorized hereunder will not infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy; and (c) all Ads are in compliance with all laws, regulations and ordinances ("Laws") of the United States and any other jurisdiction in which Advertiser conducts business.
a. Distribution of Ads. Positioning of the Ads within the Clickbooth Network is at the sole discretion of Clickbooth and its Affiliates. Clickbooth does not guarantee that your Ads will be available through any specific part of the Clickbooth Network, when your Ads will run and/or the placement and positioning of your Ads.
b. Exclusivity. If the "Exclusive" option has been selected on an IO, then Clickbooth shall be the exclusive online distribution source for that offer, and Advertiser shall not duplicate the same or similar offer for any other affiliate, publisher, or network without Clickbooth‘s prior written consent. In the event of a breach of this provision by Advertiser, Clickbooth shall be entitled to, in addition to all other rights and remedies that Clickbooth may have at law or in equity, an injunction (without the requirement to post a bond) enjoining and restraining Advertiser and/or all other persons involved therewith from continuing such breach for each applicable "Exclusive" offer. Advertiser acknowledges that any breach by Advertiser of this provision will result in irreparable injury to Clickbooth for which money damages may not adequately compensate Clickbooth.
c. Cost Per Click Campaigns. Subject to Clickbooth’s approval, and acceptance by Clickbooth of Advertiser’s participation in on its network, from time to time Advertiser may choose to have its Campaigns distributed through Clickbooth’s cost per click affiliate platform. Ads in these Campaigns will be generally displayed across the Network and will be available to Affiliates based on bids submitted for each Campaign by the Advertiser on a cost per click basis. For example purposes only, and without limitation to other examples that may apply, if Advertiser bids on the category "home security," when an end user clicks on a home security link on a participating publisher website or clicks on home security creative in an email, the user may be redirected to Advertiser's website. Ads will be as specified by Advertiser, including the click-through URL provided by Advertiser. Advertiser may control the length of each Campaign through the ability to stop and re-start Campaigns. All requested URL links, category choices, and bids are subject to Clickbooth’s approval. Clickbooth reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove any Ad, URL link, category selection(s), terms, descriptions and bids at any time for any reason whatsoever and Clickbooth, its employees, consultants and other agents shall have no liability for such decisions. Clickbooth does not guarantee that the Ad will be available or displayed and Advertiser understands that Clickbooth reserves the right to not place Ad.
i. Representations and Warranties of Advertiser. Advertiser represents and warrants that it shall access the Clickbooth network solely and exclusively to manage its account with Clickbooth and shall not share, transfer or assign its access information to any third party. Advertiser shall not use any automated or unauthorized means to access its account and shall not share, disseminate or monitor the Clickbooth network platform or service for any purpose not explicitly granted in this Agreement.
4. Terms of Payment. Advertiser shall be responsible for all charges incurred for traffic ordered by Advertiser as set forth in Advertiser’s online account. Advertiser shall pay all charges in U.S. Dollars or in such other currency as agreed to in writing by the parties. Clickbooth may also elect to submit an invoice to Advertiser for the total fees and charges associated with the Advertiser‘s applicable offers in accordance with the payment model outlined below, and the applicable compensable events (each, an "Action"). Invoicing and payments are governed by the credit decision issued to Advertiser by Clickbooth. Payments for invoices will be overdue if unpaid after the due date listed on the invoice. Overdue invoices will accrue interest at the statutory interest rates then in effect. Payments are subject to a 2.5% processing fee; at Clickbooth's discretion, cash discount(s) for wire/ach/check payments will apply.
5. Payment Model and Reporting. If Advertiser has elected to enroll in the Cost-Per-Action ("CPA") or Cost-Per-Lead (‘CPL") program payment model defined as follows: Advertiser shall pay Clickbooth the designated CPA or CPL fee, as stated on any applicable IO, e-mail confirmation, or as You (the Advertiser) implement in the Clickbooth.com, LLC platform for each lead or sale delivered by Clickbooth and its Affiliates. The total fees will be based on the number of leads or sales received from all of Advertiser‘s Ads, multiplied by the applicable CPA/CPL rate. Advertiser shall provide Clickbooth within five (5) days after the end of the previous traffic period, the total number of sales generated by Clickbooth and its Affiliates in the previous traffic period. Notwithstanding the foregoing, upon Clickbooth‘s reasonable request Advertiser shall provide Clickbooth with the sales total for the previous traffic period within forty-eight (48) hours of the request. Advertiser understands and agrees that Clickbooth shall invoice Advertiser using the higher of the numbers tracked by Clickbooth or tracked by Advertiser, and Advertiser agrees to pay for all amounts as invoiced. Leads or sales are defined as Internet users interested in your Ad or offer, who have clicked-thru to your landing page or website, and have signed up for, or purchased, as applicable, your service or product as determined by the firing of the pixel. If Advertiser has elected to enroll in the cb:CPC Cost-Per-Click (“CPC”) program, payment model is defined as follows: Advertiser shall pay Clickbooth an amount solely based on the number of clicks and redirects multiplied by the amount Advertiser bid to pay for each click or redirect and not Advertiser's ability to convert clicks or redirects to sales, registrations or other user actions. When Advertiser is the winning bidder for the display on the Network of Advertiser's Ad, the winning CPC bid price may be below Advertiser's maximum CPC bid price, and shall not exceed Advertiser's maximum CPC bid price, unless otherwise approved by Advertiser. Advertiser understands and agrees that Advertiser shall pay Clickbooth using the higher of the numbers tracked by Clickbooth or tracked by Advertiser, and Advertiser agrees to pay for all amounts as invoiced.
6. Traffic Level Adjustments. If, in Clickbooth‘s sole determination, the projected fees payable by Advertiser for any traffic period during the term of billing period are targeted to exceed the credit decision previously provided to Advertiser, then Clickbooth may, in its sole discretion, take any one or more of the following actions at any time (a) require a deposit or increase in deposit; (b) increase the frequency of invoices to daily, weekly or bi-weekly, as applicable: (c) require that Advertiser secure any current and/or future payment obligations through the issuance of promissory notes, establishment of joint accounts and/or collateralization of receivables, real property and/or other assets; (d) suspend the placement of Ads in the Network until the payment terms have been revised to Clickbooth‘s satisfaction; (e) cap the number of Actions generated by the Ad.
7. Refund Policy. All refunds if any are at the sole and absolute discretion of Clickbooth and are subject to an administrative handling fee of an amount not to exceed $500. Any funds still left on deposit over one year after Advertiser has terminated activity on the Clickbooth network shall be forfeited to Clickbooth.
8. Claims or Disputes. Advertiser shall submit any and all claims and disputes in writing to Clickbooth within ten (10) days after month‘s end or seven (7) days after the invoice date, whichever is earlier, time being of the essence. Claims and disputes not timely submitted to Clickbooth, in accordance with this provision, are waived and all charges are final.
9. Failure to Make Payment. The failure by Advertiser to make timely payment shall constitute material breach. Advertiser is responsible for all reasonable expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys‘ fees and costs) incurred by Clickbooth in collecting such amounts due plus interest.
10. Tracking System. You agree that you will not alter the pixel or remove or alter the location of the pixel or other tracking method deployed by Clickbooth ("Pixel") to track leads. If you disrupt, interfere, or disable the tracking system, you will be obligated to pay Clickbooth for all Actions, based upon the historical earnings per click ("EPC"), to have been generated during the period of disruption. The historical EPC is determined by dividing the total earnings by the number of clicks generated by a campaign during the most recent uninterrupted traffic period. Advertiser shall place Clickbooth‘s Pixel on a unique confirmation page that does not contain the pixel or tracking method of any third party. If you place Clickbooth‘s Pixel on the same page as a third party‘s pixel or tracking method, you will be obligated to pay Clickbooth based upon each firing of the Clickbooth Pixel (based upon Clickbooth‘s tracking logs) regardless of any payment made to any third party for the subject action in reliance on any other pixel and/or tracking method appearing on the same page.
OFFICIALLY and Feet San Mens Happy Diego Chargers Feet LICENSED NFL Slippers Sneaker Womens Comfy
11. Fraud. Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that Clickbooth shall not be liable for any instances of fraud on the part of end-user consumers and Advertiser agrees to pay Clickbooth in full for all services performed under the Agreement regardless of consumer fraud. Advertiser shall not be liable for Actions that are the result of Affiliate fraud and are timely disputed in accordance with Section 8 of this Agreement; however without definitive proof of fraud as determined by Clickbooth, Advertiser agrees to pay Clickbooth in full for all services performed under the Agreement.
12. Non-Circumvent. Advertiser recognizes that Clickbooth has proprietary relationships with Clickbooth Network Affiliates. Advertiser agrees not to knowingly circumvent Clickbooth‘s relationship with such Affiliates, or otherwise obtain, directly or indirectly, services similar to those performed by Clickbooth or such Affiliates hereunder, from any Affiliate that is known, or should reasonably be known, by Advertiser to have such a relationship with Clickbooth. Advertiser shall not solicit the Affiliates of Clickbooth, nor shall Advertiser use or attempt to use reverse engineering or tracing of Affiliate traffic as a means to solicit and/or identify Clickbooth‘s Affiliates. Failure to comply with this Section may, at our discretion and without limiting or excluding other remedies that may be available to Clickbooth (all such other remedies being expressly reserved), result in immediate termination of the Agreement.
Sneaker Happy Feet Chargers San LICENSED OFFICIALLY Feet NFL Womens Diego and Slippers Comfy Mens
13. Confidentiality. Any confidential information and/or proprietary data provided by one party ("Discloser") to the other party ("Recipient"), including the Ad descriptions and the pricing of the Ad, shall be deemed "Confidential Information" of the Discloser. Confidential Information shall not be released by the Recipient to anyone except an employee or agent that has a need to know same and that is bound by confidentiality obligations at least as strict as those contained herein, but in no event less than a reasonable confidentiality standard. Recipient shall not use any portion of Confidential Information provided by the Discloser for any purpose other than those provided for under the Agreement. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, the term "Confidential Information" shall not include information that: (a) was previously known to the Recipient; (b) was or becomes generally available to the public through no fault of the Recipient; (c) was rightfully in Recipient‘s possession free of any obligation of confidence at, or subsequent to, the time it was communicated to Recipient by Discloser; or (d) was developed by employees or agents of Recipient independently of and without reference to any information communicated to Recipient by Discloser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may disclose, upon written notice to the other party, Confidential Information in response to a valid order by a court or other governmental body, as otherwise required by law or the rules of any applicable securities exchange or as necessary to establish the rights of either party under the Agreement; provided, however, that both parties will stipulate to any orders necessary to protect said information from public disclosure.
Feet and OFFICIALLY Diego San LICENSED Womens Happy Comfy Chargers Feet Sneaker Mens Slippers NFL
14. License. For the term of the Agreement, Advertiser hereby grants to Clickbooth and Clickbooth‘s Affiliates and partners a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to: (a) use, perform and display all Ads delivered hereunder in accordance with the terms of the Agreement; and (b) use all associated Advertiser intellectual property in connection therewith. Title to and ownership of all intellectual property rights of all Ads and associated Advertiser intellectual property shall remain with Advertiser or its third party licensors.
15. Acknowledgement of FTC and Florida Orders; Compliance. You acknowledge that you have received, read, and agree to comply with the "Stipulated Final Judgment and Order for Permanent Injunction" entered on November 29, 2012 (the "FTC Order") and the "Assurance of Voluntary Compliance" entered on November 16, 2012 (the "Florida Order"), warrant that there are no misrepresentations or material omissions in your advertisements, and understand and agree that engaging in acts or practices prohibited by the FTC Order and the Florida Order will result in the immediate termination of this Agreement and a forfeiture of all monies received or owed. You may read the FTC Order and the Florida Order by clicking here: EVA Uniforms Lightweight Hey Medical Clogs Womens Turquoise OgxA6yaq1B. Furthermore, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and agree to comply with Clickbooth’s compliance policies applicable to your advertisements and activities on the Clickbooth network. Clickbooth’s compliance policies can be found by clicking here: http://support.clickbooth.com/support/solutions/folders/146524.
and Comfy Sneaker Mens LICENSED NFL Diego San Happy Feet Feet Slippers OFFICIALLY Chargers Womens
16. Data Protection Addendum; International Compliance.
Data Protection Addendum; International Compliance. Advertiser has read and agrees to comply with the Data Protection Agreement, available at Women's Hi Slim Skate Blackout Vans Shoe Unisex Sk8 q6gwyCUKTI, which is incorporated herein by reference. Before approving any sub-Publisher to run an Ad through Clickbooth, Advertiser shall present and secure the written agreement to the Data Protection Addendum from said sub-Publisher. Advertiser agrees that, where applicable, its marketing and data collection practices shall comply at all times with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act of 1998 (as amended), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, as amended and adopted by the member states of the EU, and all related directives, acts, or regulations. Advertiser represents and warrants that its consumer data collection practices are performed in a manner that obtains the necessary knowing and frequent consent from consumers and that all consumer data is stored using industry-standard or better security protocols. If Advertiser is either located outside the United States or offering or distributing (or potentially distributing) an Ad outside the United States, Advertiser represents and warrants that (1) Advertiser is familiar with the particular laws, regulations and industry customs in those countries in which Advertiser is located and/or distributing the Ad, (2) Advertiser has previous experience distributing Ads in such countries, and (3) Advertiser will comply with all laws, regulations and industry customs applicable to the operation of its business, its marketing practices, and the collection and/or transfer of consumer data by Advertiser in such countries. To be clear, Advertiser is responsible for understanding and complying with all advertising laws, regulations and customs in both the jurisdiction where the advertising takes place and the jurisdiction where Advertiser is located. Advertiser’s obligations and liabilities under this Paragraph and the Data Protection Addendum shall extend to the conduct of all sub-Publishers.
17. Representations and Warranties. EACH PARTY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS TO THE OTHER PARTY THAT: (A) IT HAS THE FULL CORPORATE RIGHT, POWER AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THE AGREEMENT, TO GRANT THE LICENSES GRANTED HEREUNDER AND TO PERFORM THE ACTS REQUIRED OF IT HEREUNDER; (B) THE EXECUTION OF THE AGREEMENT BY IT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS AND DUTIES HEREUNDER, DO NOT AND WILL NOT VIOLATE ANY AGREEMENT TO WHICH IT IS A PARTY OR BY WHICH IT IS OTHERWISE BOUND; AND (C) WHEN EXECUTED AND DELIVERED, THE AGREEMENT WILL CONSTITUTE THE LEGAL, VALID AND BINDING OBLIGATION OF EACH PARTY, ENFORCEABLE AGAINST EACH PARTY IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE CLICKBOOTH NETWORK, SERVICES AND THE RESULTS GENERATED THERE FROM ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE OF CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED DISPLAY OR DISTRIBUTION OF ANY AD. IN THE EVENT OF INTERRUPTION OF DISPLAY OR DISTRIBUTION OF ANY AD, CLICKBOOTH‘S SOLE OBLIGATION WILL BE TO RESTORE SERVICE AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, CLICKBOOTH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
19. Limitation of Liability. Other than for gross negligence and willful misconduct, in no event will either party be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or exemplary damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information and the like, incurred by the other party arising out of the Agreement, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
and Womens Mens Comfy Chargers OFFICIALLY San Feet Diego LICENSED NFL Feet Slippers Happy Sneaker 20. Indemnification. Advertiser agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Clickbooth and its Affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys‘ fees, even if incident to any appeals) (collectively "Losses") incurred as a result of any claim, judgment or proceeding relating to or arising out of: (a) Advertiser‘s breach of the Agreement; (b) the content of the Ads and any and all claims made therein; or (c) the products, services or content linked to from the Ads. Clickbooth agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Advertiser from and against any and all Losses incurred as a result of a claim, judgment or proceeding relating to or arising out of Clickbooth‘s breach of the Agreement.
Feet OFFICIALLY Comfy Happy Diego and LICENSED Feet Mens Sneaker NFL San Slippers Chargers Womens If any action is brought against either party (the "Indemnified Party") in respect to any allegation for which indemnity may be sought from the other party ("Indemnifying Party"), the Indemnified Party will promptly notify the Indemnifying Party of any such claim of which it becomes aware, except that failure to provide such notice shall not excuse the Indemnifying Party’s indemnification obligations under this Section 19 unless such failure materially prejudices the Indemnifying Party. The Indemnified Party shall permit the Indemnifying Party to assume control over the defense of such claim, with counsel chosen by the Indemnifying Party that is reasonably acceptable to the Indemnified Party, provided however, that the Indemnified Party shall control the defense of any such claim that, in the reasonable opinion of such Indemnified Party, could have a material and adverse effect on the business, operations, assets or prospects of such Indemnified Party, and the reasonable costs and expenses thereof shall be included as part of the indemnification obligations of the Indemnifying Party hereunder. The Indemnifying Party will not acquiesce to any judgment or enter into any settlement that adversely affects the Indemnified Party‘s rights or interests without the prior written consent of the Indemnified Party.
21. Scope of Relationship. Each party is an independent contractor and not a partner, joint venturer or employee of the other. Neither party shall have the right to bind the other or to incur any obligation on the other‘s behalf
22. Miscellaneous. The Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to conflict of laws principles. Advertiser and Clickbooth each: (a) hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction in the Twelfth Judicial Circuit in and for Sarasota County, Florida, or in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida for the purposes of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Agreement; and (b) hereby waives, and agrees not to assert in any such suit, action or proceeding, any claim that it is not personally subject to the jurisdiction or that such proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or that the venue of the suit, action or proceeding is improper. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be settled through binding arbitration in accordance with the Expedited Commercial Arbitration Rules of The American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) shall be entered as a judgment or order and may be confirmed or enforced by either party in any state or federal court having competent jurisdiction thereof. If Advertiser brings or appeals any judicial action to vacate or modify any award rendered pursuant to arbitration or opposes the confirmation of such award and does not prevail, Advertiser will pay all of the costs and expenses (including without limitation, court costs, arbitrators‘ fees and expenses and reasonable attorneys‘ fees) incurred by Clickbooth in defending such action. The failure of Clickbooth to exercise any rights granted hereunder will not operate as a waiver of those rights. The arbitrators will not be empowered to award punitive damages. The consent of the parties to arbitrate their disputes shall survive termination of this Agreement. If this Agreement is found to not be subject to arbitration, each party herein consents, agrees, and affirmatively waives any right to a jury trial in any proceeding. Advertiser may not assign the Agreement without the prior written consent of Clickbooth. The parties‘ rights and obligations will bind and inure to the benefit of their respective successors, heirs, executors, joint administrators and permitted assigns. The Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which taken together shall constitute but one and the same instrument. The Agreement may be executed and delivered by electronic signature and/or facsimile and the parties agree that such execution and delivery shall have the same force and effect as delivery of an original document with original signatures.